Goal: Educate homeowners about technical aspects of their doors to help them easily select replacement parts without needing a customer service representative.
Role and Responsibilities: Instructional Designer
Tools and Software: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Articulate Storyline
- Saved customer service 4 hours per week on support calls that are now answered by educational resources on the website.
- Developed comprehensive library of technical resources including Product Selection Guides and Installation Instructions
Resources Developed (Work Samples):
- Product selection guides (PDF Documents in a Technical Resources Directory).
- Style Guide – Formatting Standards
- Interactive Product Identification Guide (Branching Scenario developed in Articulate Storyline)
- Video and Image support (Storyboarding and writing script for these videos)
- Visual Thumbnails for easy product selection (Easily accessible on Product pages)
For a full library of resources, visit betterdoor.com