Goal: Educate sales teams located across the country on a series of 7 new products. Deliver “hands-on” interaction with products to convey highly technical information that empowers sales personnel to promote and sell the product to customers.
Role and Responsibilities: Project Manager, Curriculum and Instructional Designer
Tools and Software: Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Articulate Review, Adobe Illustrator, SolidWorks Composer.
- Identified and implemented several improvements to internal processes and methods to better collaborate with other departments.
- Took on a formal role of Project Manager and Content Owner.
Resources Developed (Work Samples):
- Interactive training with Articulate Storyline to introduce details of product enhancements from older designs.
- Develop a template to maintain consistency across 7 modules to increase familiarity and enable easy navigation.
- Provide learner freedom of navigation to return or advance in the course at will.
- Provide mixed media of interactive visuals, videos and graphics with descriptive words to convey message.
- Reduce cognitive load with minimal design and only essential interactions.
- Articulate Rise Modules to serve as “all-in-one” training with full features and benefits of product.
- Navigation guides (PDF file)
- Style Guides and Templates
- Supplemental Resources to serve as job-aids and “leave-behind” with customer.